Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep & this show may point out a lot of the don'ts , but I too like any show where they actually find gold & not spend 5 episodes on getting the dozer there :mad:

headbut said:
Yep & this show may point out a lot of the don'ts , but I too like any show where they actually find gold & not spend 5 episodes on getting the dozer there :mad:
hahaha so true.

Gold Rush
Oh my. Can the Hoffman crew do anything right? They have the Midas touch in reverse... everything they touch turns to S&@t.
Can't believe Fred could fill the glory hole without getting proper dredging equipment. They KNOW the bottom is covered in gold.
Parker... being screwed by Tony Beets.

Bering Sea Gold the summer season also started.
Steve is loopy.
His daughter... maybe will come good.
The Christine Rose do ok despite the dad and son being angry arseholes.
Vern has no clue.
New team might do ok if they throw the angry shit in the sea.
Zeke was the hardest working guy but is totally off the planet.

Thats my quick review of this weeks episodes. :D

Spot on Ramjet, just finished with Hofmann series 8 - wow, not sure if he can pull anymore tricks out of his hat or the jungle.

joe said:
Spot on Ramjet, just finished with Hofmann series 8 - wow, not sure if he can pull anymore tricks out of his hat or the jungle.

It's like a trainwreck Joe. I can't stop watching it all come apart.
Lucky Todd works for himself. Any boss woukd have sacked him 100 times.

They all suck and are all staged but I still watch them. I shake my head and wonder why? But then I remember they are probably getting 10 x as much money for being stupid than what they find just for being on tv. Why would you take all your equipment overseas to a claim where you know it was being illegally mined then have a chat and think they will go? So frustrating. But every time I watch it gives me the itch to go out. Still gold related but very frustrating. Plus how they get bogged all the time. Bullshit! I work as an operator there is no way that those machines would get bogged unless you really want them to. Glad I got it off my chest. Still love the the show

If they did the job properley the first time they would only have been on air for the good part of a year, and for damn sake check your sluice a little more often

i saw the shorts for it today
looks like it might be worth having a looksee

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm stuck in Hawaii with no gold fields in sight. But wifey just said she saw a trailer on tv for a new mini-series called Klondike. There's a trailer on YouTube and the website says its a scripted drama on the Klondike Gold Rush and it airs on 20 January. Looks pretty authentic so I'll definitely be watching. Come to think of it gold related shows are all I watch on TV these days and The Fever just keeps on getting worse... Sure I'm not the only one suffering from this.

Myles said:
Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm stuck in Hawaii with no gold fields in sight. But wifey just said she saw a trailer on tv for a new mini-series called Klondike. There's a trailer on YouTube and the website says its a scripted drama on the Klondike Gold Rush and it airs on 20 January. Looks pretty authentic so I'll definitely be watching. Come to think of it gold related shows are all I watch on TV these days and The Fever just keeps on getting worse... Sure I'm not the only one suffering from this.

Could be the same show on youtube. Klondike: Quest for gold.
The cast are equiped with similar gear to the old timers and have to climb the pass to get to the gold, just like the old days.
Watched the first episode. Looks ok.

Ep 1 here.....

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWq6OPzR6ew[/video]

Latest posts