Beach metal detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI All , i'm looking into my first beach/coin machine and have not found any definitive comparisions.

to that end , has anyone posted any comparisons?
how does the nox stack up ?

what about the soon to release fisher aq machine?

Most people on the BEACH dig every thing.

And when in the water it adds a lots of variables and thus if you can Discriminate Iron Vs every thing else than that is a plus.

So many variables that definitive comparisons are not there and or are not realistic, as people also have different hunting styles.

More and more SUBMERSIBLE units coming on line but be aware that not all are suited to saltwater or black sand.

In short there is no one size fits all and you need to take a serious look at the actual beach work you want to do.

Dry Sand / Wet Sand / Wading / Snorkeling / Diving as they all have processes that will suit one machine over another... Then there is the USER and they are usually the most complicated and hardest to decipher.

When beaching, dry/wet sand and wading really. but it is 50/50 between that and relics.
good advise about all of the applications.

In my area the nox is king with good descrimination and fast recovery speed. Lots of iron junk and mineralized areas on the beach and in the bush so PI detectors are pretty much useless.

Latest posts