You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

petere
19 September 2018 05:34 pm

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/blog-de … x-from-xp/

Bugger, just bought an equinox.

Last edited by petere (19 September 2018 05:35 pm)

Jaros
19 September 2018 05:42 pm

I wonder how much it costs?

Lottsa hope :F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Aldi detector, ? detector, Garmin Etrex30, 2 sieves,2 pans,2 sluices, Nugget sniffing Cocker Spaniel. X-Pointer PI by Deteknix, Nokta RS Pinpointer, Jobe Knife, Leschke Shovel, Pro-swing 45 Harness, Treasuremate 11 Amp.Gurney gusunder. VK4NLS

RM Outback
19 September 2018 05:57 pm

Jaros wrote:

I wonder how much it costs?

In the link pretty sure it says $700 to $800 (wireless headphones) euro so maybe $1500.00 mark or a bit more. I'll watch the reviews thumbsup.

1 user likes this post: Jaros

AussieChris
19 September 2018 08:24 pm

An upgraded Depar Dpr 600?

Bloody hell 21 frequencies 13-81kHz

800€ = $1291.50 AUD

Time to do some saving I guess, almost got a 2nd Nox for the missus but might hold out until knowing the release date and early reviews. gold-nugget

"About 10 minutes into it everything changed, buckets were flying ... people were bleeding. Girls were unconscious."

Goldpick
19 September 2018 10:18 pm

Looks like the wireless headphones are also a new product, just headphones and not controllers like the WS4 - hence the reduced price. Might have 21 frequencies though most are just offset frequencies from the main ones, so yes, a slightly different Depar 600.

Prospecting gear: Used - Whites GM3, GM2, GMT, ML XT17000, ML X-Terra 305, Garrett Gold Stinger, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta RS pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE Pro/Etrac, Ace 250
Current - XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics G2, Whites SPP, Garrett Infinium, Minelab Go-Find 60, XP MI-6, Minelab Profind, Whites Bullseye TRX, Deteknix X-pointer, Garrett AT Pointer

1 user likes this post: Wishfull

Goldpick
20 September 2018 10:08 pm

A few more clearer screen shots of the XP ORX from another site, iron probability screen looks the goods, I wonder how that would perform when coin/relic hunting in iron and whether it is based off the X/Y graph info.

https://md-hunter.com/xp-orx-xp-deus-clone-new-2018/

Prospecting gear: Used - Whites GM3, GM2, GMT, ML XT17000, ML X-Terra 305, Garrett Gold Stinger, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta RS pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE Pro/Etrac, Ace 250
Current - XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics G2, Whites SPP, Garrett Infinium, Minelab Go-Find 60, XP MI-6, Minelab Profind, Whites Bullseye TRX, Deteknix X-pointer, Garrett AT Pointer

1 user likes this post: Wishfull

clegy
21 September 2018 06:46 am

What I know so far.....

ORX Is based on the white HF Coil but will be compatible with the X35 coils (Black ones). The 13-81 Khz represent the current spread in the HF elliptical coil. I believe the elliptical coil will be the big story in Australia. Its smaller profile allows it to operate in hotter soils.
Just like most VLF's for gold they work best with the smallest coil you can get, less profile less noise.

I can see a lot of people going down the ORX route with an elliptical and then adding an X35 into the mix for coin shooting. 9.5 x 5 Inch HF Elliptical and the 11 Inch X35 black coil would be a pretty killer combination and would cover a lot of detecting bases.

ORX has 2 Built in Gold programs, 2 Built in coin programs and has 2 empty slots for saving your Own.

1 Model but as with all XP gear loads of flexibility, with 2 coils and with or without wireless headphones.
So really there will be 4 to choose from.

Pricing is 700-800 Euros (with or without wireless headphones) so Local pricing will be in the $1200-1300 range, Unless the euro does something silly but it appears its weakening again so the price will stay stable. Deus has been the same price for 3 years for example.

My main answer to most ORX questions ATM is "I don't Know".
XP keep the cards close to the chest so I can't confirm release dates yet nor confirm the full features list, Until they tell me it's ok to do so.
Still In trouble for releasing Elliptical HF coil videos last year when I wasn't "supposed" to have one. LOL

As I learn more I will pass it on.

Happy Hunting

Clegy

https://detectorist.com.au/products/xp- … and-relics XP Deus,Tyger Stainless Digging tools,C-Scope and Detectorpro Detectors.
XP Mi-4 and Mi-6 Pointers,GRAY GHOST Headphones Now in stock! EXCLUSIVE Andres Cleaning Pencils

Goldpick
07 December 2018 02:28 am

New video clip of the ORX in action, looks like a great detector for those wanting a simplified Deus without losing much in the performance stakes. Must be incredibly light with that new shaft setup (70 grams lighter than the original).

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site