You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

jackavc
08 March 2014 08:50 pm

is any out there interested in a monthly get together to share finds, tip, hints ect.  Contact me at [Email address removed, please use link in profile - Nugget]

ACE250 keep them goldies coming

kads
29 October 2014 06:51 pm

I'd be interested to just find areas on the peninsula to try my luck......beaches and footy ovals are good , but Id like to find old maps so I can see any homesteads that are now gone.

Minelab X-Terra 305 & Minelab PRO-FIND 25 pinpointer

Snapper83
29 March 2016 01:24 pm

I know this is an old post but wondering if your still detecting?

Lucie
24 March 2017 02:45 pm

This is a slightly desperate plea. My name is Lucie, and I lost a silver angle of sentimental value on Sorrento Bay Beach on March 1. I live in Sydney so it's very difficult to follow this up. Someone told me there are people who regularly use metal detectors on the beach, but I have no idea how to contact them. I'm just wondering if anybody could help me. Thank you.

xcvator
24 March 2017 04:08 pm

Lucie, that's a bit vague , There are are a couple of beaches in Sorrento. There is what's called the "back "beach which is the surf beach and then there are a couple of beaches that are on the the Port Philip Bay side.
So which beach are you talking about.
Then we'd need to know the approximate area that you think you lost your bangle, and was it high up on the beach or in the water.

The more detail you can give us the better chance we have of finding it, IF it hasn't already been found
cheers Keith

Spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can
Trying to use an XP DEUS

Lucie
28 March 2017 10:34 am

Thanks so much for the reply Keith. Im chasing up exact details from friend who was with me that day and who knows the area properly. As soon as I have them I will post.
Lucie

MagentaB
05 December 2018 10:43 pm

Hi All,

I have a situation similar to Lucie. Keith, are you out there??
I lost a very very special necklace on the St Andrews Beach back beach. I have a very good idea about where it is including photos to better locate it but we've been looking for it for hours tonight with no luck. I'd be eternally greatful for anyone who might be able to help.

Please get in touch if you can - magentaburgin at gmail dot com

Thank you in advance.

-Magneta

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site