Phase Technical (Phase Tech) - Service Reviews

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When people do things with passion and not only for profit everyone wins.

Sadly I continue to find in this industry that profit always trumps "customer service" with promises made but rarely kept.

Congratulations Nenad :Y:

Hi all i have just upgraded my detector (gpx5000 / s.h.) with Nenard .
I transfered the funds at lunch time tuesday, and had the machine by friday morning.
What a helpful and great bloke to do business with. Well worth a rap.
Just putting it out there.
Ji

reynard said:
Hi all i have just upgraded my detector (gpx5000 / s.h.) with Nenard .
I transfered the funds at lunch time tuesday, and had the machine by friday morning.
What a helpful and great bloke to do business with. Well worth a rap.
Just putting it out there.
Ji

Nenad, A true gentleman and always willing to help! :goldpan: :pickshovel: :goldnugget:

Nenad's customer service is second to none. He is my first port of call when I need something :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

P.S. The 8 inch coil for the Nokta pin pointer works a charm

1589182317_ab95d32d2ccedddaee9550f76235128d.jpg

I had trouble with my phase adapter lead, which I've had it for a few years. I sent it to Nenad for repair, he sent me back a new one, the man is a legend. Thanks again

Bob
Nenad Lonic would be one of the nicest blokes in the industry and backs every thing he sells without question. I live on the opposite side of the country but buy all my machines from him as after sales back up and product knowledge is second to non. 👍

Latest posts