Spain81 videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old gt youve nailed it on the head thank you
I got warned about sharing on this forum a long time ago by a few members that use to supply heaps of quality info but I had never had a negative experience so share I did.

Its all good though no skin off my nose Ill keep doing what I do with the exception of posting on here.

Cheers
Steve

Spain81 said:
Old gt youve nailed it on the head thank you
I got warned about sharing on this forum a long time ago by a few members that use to supply heaps of quality info but I had never had a negative experience so share I did.

Its all good though no skin off my nose Ill keep doing what I do with the exception of posting on here.

Cheers
Steve
Yer mate that's why alot dont bother to post here anymore..Its full of judgment and opinions..But I guess you have to expect that on a public forum.. :N:

Campfish4x4 said:
Trusted said:
This is a grey area even though it's LEGAL.
I would just keep something like this on the quiet to not attract attention, especially the way the world is headed.
why do you think he should keep it on the quiet when if you read the vic miners before you posted such ill informed rubbish you would know his doing the right thing

I said what I said because there too many greens, conservatives,, uneducated and others in between that hate prospectors and Fossickers and see and use this sort of thing against us.

Gold giveaway

My YouTube managers Dyl(12) Seb(10) inform me when you hit 100 subs you need to have a giveaway. To get peoples names into the hat I ask you to leave a comment on the video and Thomas(6) will draw the winner sometime next month.
Cheers
Steve :Y: :pickshovel:

Gday guys just a quick video on some of my plans for this year and a reminder on how to win a ironstone specci and a set of scales.

Cheers Steve

Australia Day weekend I was most impressed with my kids first they didnt want to go (no Xbox in the bush) but I swung the sdc for 30min and found a bit of gold then the oldest two took that of me :D and my youngest just panned dirt from the track on the way in and found 60 odd bits unfortunately only 2 made it in to his vile we have to work on keeping them in the snuffer but everyone had a ball the highbanker was setup but we never used it oh well the gold aint going anywhere.
Cheers
Steve :Y:

I for one dont support this clown being promoted here, he was questioned a couple of times over his methods and responded by calling people on this forum and elsewhere either pedophiles or pillow biters or other more offensive slurs towards gays.

The bloke does not deserve followers or likes :N:

Kool clip hey.
Impressed with the simple pump adaptor.
So many people leave them behind because of there size.
They can be simply cut down 300mm etc.
What ever you take off the out sleave, take exactly the same off the brass rod and dye the thread back on. 8mm?
It will only perform well after this mod using a reducer but. 50 down to 32mm or less.
I have one that fits in my back pack.
You wont get a better sucker on the market for less I beleive.
Strong and compact.