Victorian Mining journals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im considering making a topic for Victorian mining journals if anyone's interested ? starting from the 1930s right up to the 1970s I have every hard copy edition of every Victorian mining journal ever published. I will be photographing the front cover and contents page of every mag I have. witch is quite a lot if a story in the issue/mag interests you ill scan it and upload it.

just a sample of what its like
1542887098_wattle_001.jpg

1542887227_wattle_001_2.jpg

1542887289_wattle_001_3.jpg
1542887337_wattle_001_4.jpg

1542887418_hardcort_001.jpg

There's a lot of good info there and you might even jog you're memory while you're looking through it :Y: Thanks for offering to share some history and knowledge.

update I've started to scan the front covers of the journals from start to end in date order I will be adding them into the members only section under Victorian mining journals 1937 to 1972 in epic prospecting projects

each journal will have a picture of the fount cover and contents page only if you want any other info out of the journals from the contents page let me know and ill do my best to scan the page/info you're after.

HTY

Hey Hunting the yellow - love the thread idea and your posts in general. I'm a student and have soft copies of pretty much everything out there related to Victorian Geology and Gold!

Feel free to email me if you are interested in anything!

Moderator Edit.
Against the rules to display an
email address.
In Any form.

Click the email icon under the person you wish to contact.
With 10 constructive post's,
The private messaging portal opens.
Plus More.
Thank You
The Mod Squad.

you can find some digital copies pdf versions online geovic however they have only been partly scanned and have lot of info missing out of them sometimes 10 pages missing.