Selling all my finds and xp deus

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys, Im wanting to sell all my finds and wondering if anyone on here was interested or know of any place that would be interested in buying them? Cheers. Also would sell my XP Deus if anyone was interested

Thats a shame mate but it sounds like you have found your GOLD for life. Good luck & best wishes. Cheers.

Xp deus, comes with remote, backphones, hardcase, 5 year warranty(Ive owned it for nearly 2 years) Also comes with a land and sea pinpointer and tyger digger. The remote is playing up a bit but the Aussie dealer clegy will fix it but Ive just been to lazy to send it to him.
Make an offer. :D

Price=$1000
Pictures=cant down load pics with my phone.
More details=what more do you want to know?

If you want to learn more about me, check my sip and swing thread on the finds part of this site.

1542346170_7a11190b-3e5b-42c5-8701-a609c34a3ef8.jpg

Squint said:
Very interested mate. What part of the country are you living?
Orbost but apparently theres a chance that the remote cant be fixed under warranty for some bloody reason. So Ive found myself in a situation where Im probably not going to be able to sell it in time to get the money for I need :/

I had a buyer but he has pulled out because of the remote. Im 100% positive it should be fixed or replaced under warranty but I need the money by Friday so Im buggered. $850 as is if interested. Wont find one cheaper anywhere.

Sorry mate but there is no chance of me getting to you before Friday. I'm in Newcastle area so it would have to be a weekend trip for me and this weekend I'm booked out. Good luck with it, at that price you shouldn't have any problems. Gumtree would be my suggestion.

No funds to buy and a quick trip down the coast
from Tathra would not have been a problem. :awful:

Squint said:
Sorry mate but there is no chance of me getting to you before Friday. I'm in Newcastle area so it would have to be a weekend trip for me and this weekend I'm booked out. Good luck with it, at that price you shouldn't have any problems. Gumtree would be my suggestion.

I can post it?

Any idea what that might cost? I am keen. I'm no expert so I could be wrong but with the xp you can still run it without the remote as long as you have the headphones right?

Squint said:
Any idea what that might cost? I am keen. I'm no expert so I could be wrong but with the xp you can still run it without the remote as long as you have the headphones right?

Yeah mate Thats how I use it. Im not sure what delivery would be but Im keen for the money so I will cover delivery if you want it?

Pm me you're bank details and I'll sort out the funds today Al. Already feel like I'm taking advantage so I'll call it $875. Don't know if the 25 will cover postage but should help.

Squint said:
Pm me you're bank details and I'll sort out the funds today Al. Already feel like I'm taking advantage so I'll call it $875. Don't know if the 25 will cover postage but should help.

Thanks squint. I will just get the kids ready for school and then pm you my Details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts