GPX 4000, GP Extreme For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markgoldhunter

mark johnston
Reaction score
Sadly a while ago I lost a good mate and now is the time to quit his detecting equipment, so I have listed them here to start with.
THE GPX 4000 comes with 3 coils, Coiltek 18x12 mono, NF 8x6 mono and standard 11 dd, standard shaft and extra long shaft, harness, battery, headphones, 12v and 240v chargers, J.P. dvd, original box, manual and carry bag. all in good working order. Looking for $1900.
THE GP EXTREME comes with battery [sla], 12v and 240v chargers, Koss headphones, Lanier bud phones, harness, B & Z booster, user manual and original box. I am in the process of getting a new battery for this one so I can fully test it but there should be no issues. Looking for $1400.

All these units are in the mid north of South Australia around Crystal Brook, however I move around a bit [W.A. next year]. They are all in good working order and I can vouch for their authenticity. Pictures to come as soon as I can. Cheers Mark.

thanks M.H. sure makes you re-assess your life. the 4000 was bought new in '07 and owned by my mate from '09 on. shows no sign of wear. and here are some pics.
1542092166_dscf3212.jpg
1542092217_dscf3213.jpg
1542092260_dscf3214.jpg
I forgot to include the carry bag in picture for the gpx. oops..

hi mate im in the clare valley region is it possible to come have a look :perfect:

Righto, I bought a new sla battery yesterday for the extreme, chucked it on charge to top it up for a while and have just tested it with my 0.2grm bit and it works a treat. Ran through all the settings and is all good. This will be a very good buy for anyone looking for a very capable gold detector without splashing too much cash around. The gpx also at the price is also a good buy with the capability of adding the new flat wound coils will have gold jumping out of the ground. Sorry to sound like a salesman but that's the way I see it. Cheers Mark.

Hi there, is the GP extreme still available as I am very interested and live in SA.
As I have just joined PA and this my first post I dont know if you can PM me.

Sorry for the slow reply, I am in a poor internet reception area at the moment. Goldtrapper the 3030 is $1800. I did forget to include that in the original post the picture tells the rest of the story and the carry bag behind belongs also. Gold dodger I think the extreme sale is all but done, so I shall keep you informed on that one. Cheers Mark.

GP EXTREME has now been taken off the market. After much deliberation the seller has decided that she cannot be without a detector and will hang on to this one. The 3030 is still for sale, however I realised afterwards I neglected to put it in the topic title, so I will repost at another time. Thankyou all for your interest and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.