You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Coinandtreasure
02 July 2015 01:56 pm

Hi everyone I've been looking at the bounty hunter tk4 and I have found a few for sale on eBay from the us for about $130 plus postage. Do you know any Australian sellers or suppliers that will do it cheaper?

Thanks,
Coinandtreasure

Goldpick
02 July 2015 07:16 pm

Have you been able to find anyone in oz that actually still sells the Tracker IV? The only authorised seller here seems to just stock the Fast Tracker and not the IV version. The Fast Tracker sells at a pretty hefty sum of $330 which is a fair bit for a two knob beginner detector.

Not sure about US Bounty Hunter resellers, they may not ship to Australia considering they are a part of Fisher Detectors, though best to query that with the US ebay seller just to be 100% sure.

Prospecting gear: Used - Whites GM3, GM2, GMT, ML XT17000, ML X-Terra 305, Garrett Gold Stinger, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta RS pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE Pro/Etrac, Ace 250
Current - XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics G2, Whites SPP, Garrett Infinium, Minelab Go-Find 60, XP MI-6, Minelab Profind, Whites Bullseye TRX, Deteknix X-pointer, Garrett AT Pointer

1 user likes this post: dirtdiggin

Zuke_Lynzy
02 July 2015 07:59 pm

http://www.treasureenterprises.com/meta … hunter.htm

We bought the brothers kid a BH gold digger "bottom of the line" it made my eyes light up, even tho he is known to destroy most his toys its holding up quite well.

If you saw inside them you would be disappointed but' they do work pretty good, you can also get a 4" coil for nugget hunting.

1 user likes this post: Goldpick

Goldpick
02 July 2015 08:38 pm

Zuke_Lynzy wrote:

http://www.treasureenterprises.com/meta … hunter.htm

We bought the brothers kid a BH gold digger "bottom of the line" it made my eyes light up, even tho he is known to destroy most his toys its holding up quite well.

If you saw inside them you would be disappointed but' they do work pretty good, you can also get a 4" coil for nugget hunting.

Has his business wound up due to retirement, or is it still operating - just a bit confused by the comments on the home page? Just that there is another company claiming it is the only authorised dealer in Australia? Cheers.

Prospecting gear: Used - Whites GM3, GM2, GMT, ML XT17000, ML X-Terra 305, Garrett Gold Stinger, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta RS pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE Pro/Etrac, Ace 250
Current - XP Deus, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics G2, Whites SPP, Garrett Infinium, Minelab Go-Find 60, XP MI-6, Minelab Profind, Whites Bullseye TRX, Deteknix X-pointer, Garrett AT Pointer

Zuke_Lynzy
02 July 2015 08:41 pm

Dunno' eBay looks like the best deal overall.

Coinandtreasure

Coinandtreasure
04 July 2015 04:08 pm

cheapest ive found

radar
15 July 2015 09:43 pm

Hi c@t you can buy a tr4 of ebay from 120 -140 all up you just have go look at all thr tr4 on tthere i vot mine ot long ago for 120 all up cheers

The Oxman
05 August 2015 02:34 pm

I just scored a used TK4 on Ebay for $80. As this will be my first detector, I can't wait to try it out.

Goldpick
05 August 2015 04:08 pm

Good luck Oxman on the Tracker purchase, there are a few out there that have made some good finds on this machine, so hopefully it serves you well. Looking forward to viewing your finds. smile

pkdelaney
05 August 2015 04:27 pm

I have one of these. They are a great little machine. Works great on the beach and backyard, haven't had many chances to get out and explore yet. As I am still learning I keep it on all metal mode, as I dig all targets, but when I find a target before I dig I flick it to tone mode so I can also learn the different sounds between targets

1 user likes this post: Goldpick

radar
05 August 2015 06:34 pm

Good buy i got one wich is waterproof great in salt water

The Oxman
07 August 2015 05:26 pm

Thanks for the tip pk. I'm still waiting for delivery of it tongue

Shock n awe prospecting
18 November 2018 05:45 pm

Hi all I've been using the tk4 now for prob 3-4 years I use it for hunting lead sinkers I put mine on tone if it grunts or beeps on tone I dig if not i don't dig.
I've found normally if it grunts its normally a lead sinker if it beeps on tone its normally money of some discription but I also find a kings ransom in crap, rubbish, ring pulls, cans, bottle tops.....etc etc I've even found a steel fork at the beach the other day yikes

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site