Just got a QED

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reg Wilson said:
Good on you grumpygold. If there is anything I can help you with, please give me a call. It is a very good machine.
thakyou very much there reg, do you visit the main qed forum at all, i like it as i can speak direct to the maker, now thats customer service at its best :Y: :Y: :Y:

grumpygold said:
Reg Wilson said:
Good on you grumpygold. If there is anything I can help you with, please give me a call. It is a very good machine.
thakyou very much there reg, do you visit the main qed forum at all, i like it as i can speak direct to the maker, now thats customer service at its best :Y: :Y: :Y:
You can also call Howard directly if needed which is a lot better than joining that forum.
From what I got told most of the QED info is hidden even from members without a special pass into it? Pretty useless really :rolleyes:
I did see some photos of gold posted in the public section that was said to be found with the QED a week or two ago (No doubt as click bait) but they have now been removed? Rumour has it they were pictures stolen from other website pages & not QED gold? :/
At least the info on this forum, provided by users, is available for all to peruse which is much more beneficial to users &/or potential buyers. No hidden sections or underhanded promotion here.
You seem familiar?

I am going to fix this issue about information in here.
I have a QED and when I get over a speed hump at the
moment, I am going to publish all the info, Video,s you
name it. :Y: :Y:
I am all over the place at the moment. :8

Just thinking did you hire a qed also before buying, the sdc great on small gold a bit heavy but with a harness you don't know it's there,and it's proven small nugget finder. If i had the pick between the two definitely the sdc.My opinion.

I take it you have tried both a QED and an SDC, 300, so as to base your opinion on experience rather than just conjecture. I have. Comparison videos have been made.
Mudgee Hunter, the QED is a pulse Induction detector which will operate with any size mono coil with ML GPX or SD compatibility, unlike the SDC where you are limited to an 8"coil which is not interchangeable.