SinHof and the CTX3030.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sandta, a great start to the season, lets hope everyone can get out and about and have some great finds also.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hi GDR,
Yes mate, pretty happy with the hunt, a bit surprised that other folk had not had a swing over it recently; my good fortune.
Cheers, SinHof.

Oh my goodness! Thats`s pretty good wage! About $100 hey 8.( :Y: :Y: :Y: :beer: Weekly spending and some petrol money! Amazing :100: ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice payday there. :clap: Gotta be happy when a spot you're not expecting much from comes through with the goods!

Thanks for the comments folks, let's hope everyone has some good luck and great finds.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hi Goldpick'
If only!!!!!!!, we can but hope, thanks for the comment.
Keep swinging, SinHof.

Hi Everyone,
Escaped the backyard chores for a couple of hours this afternoon and headed back to the goldie patch visited earlier this week. It's a large area so covered an area that I had only skirted earlier, it did not disappoint, a few more goldies and a dog tag, a one cent US copper and a small spoon thing plus a silver star; pretty good going for an hour or two, met a few dogs as well, a top finish to the week.
Cheers, SinHof.
1541928727_20181111_184236.jpg

Evening GDR,
Yes, picked up a couple of interesting items this time, the spoon thing had me wondering what it was used for or just an adornment of some kind. There were still a few goldies to be had which was a nice surprise too.
Cheers, SinHof.

I hope poor old Barney didn't wander too far, still cleaned up well on the goldies again - and that's one small spoon. :D

Hi Goldpick,
Judging by the six digit phone number on Barney's tag his wandering days are long gone; the spoon too was an interesting pick up, the goldies came from a corner of the area that I had not covered, have to give the place a rest for a while and see what turns up next visit.
Cheers, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Hi Everyone,
Escaped the backyard chores for a couple of hours this afternoon and headed back to the goldie patch visited earlier this week. It's a large area so covered an area that I had only skirted earlier, it did not disappoint, a few more goldies and a dog tag, a one cent US copper and a small spoon thing plus a silver star; pretty good going for an hour or two, met a few dogs as well, a top finish to the week.
Cheers, SinHof.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/972/1541928727_20181111_184236.jpg

Aggggga That spoon looks like one I found at park. I think It is used to measure drug or to sniff cocaine :awful:

Latest posts