Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got out n about nice and early this morning, for a bit of a mixed bag ,while it was still cool
1541308691_4de0648c-fe66-414c-8f95-fc211291f369.jpg

1541309008_113aa692-d290-4e68-8938-5c67e9ffd692.jpg

You are making me want to go out for a detect with that mixed bag of goodies Sandta. How deep are you getting on the predecs, are they very obvious targets? :Y:

Depth varies , but about 6 inches would be common
The area dates back to mid 1800s , according to research
I know theyre there ... just gotta find em :rolleyes:
The place is still being used and is littered with all the usual suspects, new and old 8.(

Hello sandta , wow, I admire people who never give up and are happy, a button and a coin found, I hope you will find more precious coins in your next spin, I am so sure you will because you got a great smile :lol:

liliane said:
Hello sandta , wow, I admire people who never give up and are happy, a button and a coin found, I hope you will find more precious coins in your next spin, I am so sure you will because you got a great smile :lol:

Thanks Liliane,
i will make sure you are put back on nice list ;)

Goldpick said:
I wonder of you have located some former stables with all those buckles Sandta, nice Vikky. :Y:

Yes mate , an old farm site ,that has been burnt and dozed.
Very eratic ground with all the charred remains littered with rusty nails

Sandta said:
These are this mornings finds.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3188/1542516187_img_8682.jpg
There was suprisingly very little rubbish ... but the BB's sure made up for it :/
A few silvers make it all worth while though ;)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3188/1542516445_img_8683.jpg
Holly dollars batman where do you go detecting the Australian mint
Great finds, wish I cold find that sort of stuff with me its "if bottle tops were a commodity" I would be rich

Latest posts