10" Highbanker With Dream Mat.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Selling my sluicy converted for 10" dream mat.

Pictures:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=24025

I bought a few sheets of aluminium when I converted it. Have kept folding and nearly finished a 12"! So the 10" needs to go.
No inlet fitting as you can use whatever type or size of connection you require.

With dream mat $600 ono

Without $450 ono

Pick up Corowa. Can deliver to Albury Wodonga, Wangaratta, Beechworth ect.

I don't know if it floats your boat mate but I'd be interested in a swap. I have the F75 I've just finished with, great for coins, not so good for gold unless in really mild ground. I'd work out the swap if your interested. I think the F75 has the Nox 800 covered personally (1000s hrs+ vs 20 so not a fair comparison yet) but the Nox does more places (beaches etc) and I've had some luck with my monster on the gold so the Fisher is just sitting there gathering dust whilst the Minelabs have been getting all my free time.

Was wondering if I was going to post the Fisher up for a swap for a banker. Anyway let me know. You may want a dedicated gold detector and I'm way off.

Thanks for the offer mate.

Yeah should have said I'm after dedicated gold detector.

Xterra 705 gold, gold monster 1000 and even SDC2100/2300. Or other brand equivalents.
Happy to pay the difference obviously.

Thanks anyway.

Every thing except the green mat. The mat is $150 extra. Its a dream mat. Best there is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts