Can any one help please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm trying to track down miners moss (not at a stupid price) I've seen an old post on here about spaghetti rubber floor mats at bunnings but can't find them any where, does anyone know where to get them ??? In east Gippsland thanks all and happy Golding

Can't help with East Gippsland but I know Central West Prospecting Supplies out of Mudgee NSW can supply. There spot on to deal with and will post to your nominated postal address it worth giving them a call if you don't have any luck locally.

Anyway Snap welcome to PA all the best when you get out there.

I have a feeling Bunnings discontinued that product. I cant even remember now the brand of it, Im pretty sure it was called extruded pvc mat.

There is a guy on eBay that is reasonable, like Marksman asked, what size are you after?

I have a length 250x900 I think it is.

Hi 7.62 1 rar
This is 2 rar thanks I'm a preper now would love bulk lot willing to pay but building my own sluice I recon 200mm x 1500mm would be good if possible how are you? :power: :Y:

Hi mate thanks ...yeah I've heard that, would love to see what its like also would love to meet up with other Goldie's in my area and learn some new things anyway have a great night :Y:

Latest posts