Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?........... You can buy a lot of gold for the price of the "Z" Why not start with an SDC and work your way up ?

1537970024_20180805.jpg

Graybeard said:
Really?........... You can buy a lot of gold for the price of the "Z" Why not start with an SDC and work your way up ?

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/11193/1537970024_20180805.jpg
disagree :eek:

buy the one you want the first time :cool:

save's :100: :100: :100: :money: in the long run :Y: :power:

so go the Z :present: but don't think it's faulty or not what the hype said if you don't strike it rich :( :Y:

before detectors pay off there is a huge learning curve interpreting what it is telling you :8

then come's research :cool: (the nearly best bit)

then reading the surroundings when ya get there :cool:

there is lots of dirt between :awful: :playful:

I'll start again..... welcome to our forum gold trapper. I'm sure you will do well with the GPZ. I'm jealous coz I can't afford one. Having said that, I've got a gpx5000 and I went along with a bloke who's got the gpz and he found gold in the spots I passed over. He found a large nugget of about half a kilo, but won't tell me where.
So, good luck see you out in the field.

I think the difference between the SDC and the GPX series depends more on where you are going to be able to use it most often.
I believe the SDC will out perform the the GPX on ancient river bed areas, picking up all the sub grams

Latest posts