Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree I love the show some people like to complain or pick cause they have nothing better to do Go Aussie Gold Hunters :inlove:
GoldMagnet308 said:
G'day fellas, I'm a bit new here, but I was taking a look around and found a few criticisms of the brilliant Aussie Gold Hunters television series and I really have to say that they are totally unfounded.

Some blokes on here are a little uninformed on how fantastic that series is and I thought I'd set them straight.

madtuna said:
Rick Fishers...firstly, punch that camera man in the face for not giving you a lift when they nicked your battery. Truth be told he probably nicked it himself.

For starters mate, clearly that camera man was travelling in the same car and he bravely continued filming even as he was facing an uncertain night trying to survive in the deadly Australian desert bushland.

madtuna said:
Secondly, sell your detector and take up Macram or finger puppetry or some other safe stay at home type hobby. You're an outback statistic waiting to happen.

If everyone gave up and sold their detector at the first sign of trouble, we'd never have even heard of the Goldfields in the first place. And it's plenty safe in the outback, all you need is a backpack with a built in water bottle and some mozzie spray and you're set.

madtuna said:
..and editing needs to be scrutinized a bit better too on occasion. Same hole - different nugget, and I'm not talking 2 nuggets from the same hole.
And you know it's bad when you can pinpoint the nugget from the comfort of your lounge chair long before they even did the scrape.

The editing on this show is exemplary, it is so good that it has inspired me to take up the art of detecting only in the last year. You can't beat that quality, it is certainly much better than that opal hunters show. And of course you can pinpoint the nugget before they even had a good scrape, everyone knows there are more sunbakers out there just lying around than you can even find underneath the soil!

madtuna said:
Entertaining show but it's a comedy.

This is one of the greatest shows I've ever come across, and that's saying a lot. The inspiration has been incredible, and previous to this series I had no idea there was so much gold just waiting around to be snapped up, it's so easy I may just set up shop out there and not come back!
:pickshovel: :cool:

Actually no flyrodder.
I have much better things to do than have to sort out problems here that can be dirrectly linked to AGH, as do other stations over here especially ones featured on that show.

GoldMagnet308 said:
G'day fellas, I'm a bit new here, but I was taking a look around and found a few criticisms of the brilliant Aussie Gold Hunters television series and I really have to say that they are totally unfounded.

Some blokes on here are a little uninformed on how fantastic that series is and I thought I'd set them straight.

For starters mate, clearly that camera man was travelling in the same car and he bravely continued filming even as he was facing an uncertain night trying to survive in the deadly Australian desert bushland.

You have a lot to learn, the first thing is to live in the real world or maybe go and watch a few more episodes of "Some mothers do have them!"

The weekend prospector
1540202158_screenshot_20181022-113701.jpg

I hope it's ok.
It was all filmed in my absence, while I was working in Darwin.
Sorry I have been quite on this topic.
I haven't had much to do with it, as the guy that I was doing it with, tried to make it his own, with out doing the basics of what the idea of the show was about.
Some of you may enjoy it, others will see the host for what he is, no idea.

The tv programme says its on but the online programme says its not on So when will it be showen now
XIV said:
The weekend prospector
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...735/1540202158_screenshot_20181022-113701.jpg
I hope it's ok.
I haven't had much to do with it, as the guy that I was doing it with, tried to make it his own, with out doing the basics of what the idea of the show was about.

First of all you have a show based on how we Aussies do it in the bush/desert.
Then we add in some Americanism's.
Then we add in some Europeanism's.
Chuck in a bit for every one else.
Then we add in a mix of situations that can arise.
Then you have to mix the whole lot together.
If the show was type cast for Australia only,
We would be totally happy with that.
I reckon they have done a brilliant job as in going up against the likes of Gold Rush and such.
Maybe suggest an episode devoted to the dangers and situations that are a life threatening
and can end a season the wrong way. ?.
Mix in with that how far a bit of respect to the land and the land holders are due. ?

Tathradj said:
First of all you have a show based on how we Aussies do it in the bush/desert.
Then we add in some Americanism's.
Then we add in some Europeanism's.
Chuck in a bit for every one else.
Then we add in a mix of situations that can arise.
Then you have to mix the whole lot together.
If the show was type cast for Australia only,
We would be totally happy with that.
I reckon they have done a brilliant job as in going up against the likes of Gold Rush and such.
Maybe suggest an episode devoted to the dangers and situations that are a life threatening
and can end a season the wrong way. ?.
Mix in with that how far a bit of respect to the land and the land holders are due. ?

Then add::
some subjective realism and some arranged realism
stupid comments followed actions opposite to what was said and equally senseless

i watch it, warts and all and we are a tough group to please, but the whole truth would bore everyone shite-less

Anyway! "happy watching"

B

XIV said:
The weekend prospector
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...735/1540202158_screenshot_20181022-113701.jpg
I hope it's ok.

Darn I missed the show. For some reason I thinking it was today

I dont think it has been on yet The electronic guide doesnt show it
shakergt said:
XIV said:
The weekend prospector
I hope it's ok.

Darn I missed the show. For some reason I thinking it was today

Sorry, I was only going on what was sent to me.
Hopefully it goes to air soon

Latest posts