prospecting gear

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked all the way to the bottom of the stubby but I could not find the answer!
Hi Mandrake, theres no pics on gumtree.
What model dry blower and how old is it?
Same for the sluice?
I dont know what a spider coil is and google isnt helping, so a brand name and some details (bundle or flat wound, litz wire or not).
Also do you have proof that the Gpx is a minelab and not a Chinese nock off (if its a serial number Id prefer you pm it not public display).
I am interested, it looks like good value but I will struggle to put together the money.
Matt T

hey matt photos now work on gumtree finally still cant get them to work here though dry blower is a few years old was bought by my step son he used it once then moved away for work its been in shed since i think it is a 140 its powered by an echo leaf blower motor, he did get gold. the gpx was bought at the minelab dealer in shepparton and is registered with minlab the original receipt is in the case i keep the coils charger and battery in. and a spider coil was made by pm coils when they were in business and only used for covering lots of ground. and yes it is great value
i think its only that
i can no longer get out by myself that
i'm going to sell
i figured that if somone bought the lot then they could sell what they dont want to recoup some of their money.
i just dont have the time to seperate and sell hope this answers your questions

mike

think I got photos to work yay

1540883731_detector_1.jpg
1540883894_dryblower2.jpg

Hey, Mandrake/Mike - this gear doesn't look very postable. I see in an earlier post, you've said you live on the border of NSW/Victoria, but it might help your sale if you're more specific about your locality.

The whole of Aus will want the 5000, and coils, but the rest is only legal in Vic, unless someone is on a lease.
Might be an idea to separate, up to you mate.

Thanks Mandrake, Ill start negotiations with the fiscal controller!
I am trying to get access to some leases, I certainly dont want my own!
The mobile plant looks like it fits the bill.
Matt T

well since oc panner has dibs on the blower will sell the rest for $4200 still a good deal

mike

I did forget to ask if you were prepared to pack and post?
It will be a little easier without the dry blower!
Matt T

Status
Not open for further replies.