Relic/coin detecting in the Hunter/Newcastle area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctxkid said:
Hesit8or said:
Hi
Im out Wollombi way in the Lower Hunter Valley, Im thinking about going out to Wattle Flat area on Friday for a Swing if anyones Keen ? Im Wanting to try out the New Deus V5 Update on the HF Coils, Im hearing its Quite Impressive.

that is 20 minutes away, not to prosperous

Ive had a Change of Plans I'm now going to Broken Hill on Saturday then up towards Tibooburra for the week back on Friday. But I'm going to have a Swing at the old cattle yards at Wollombi thisarvo

Hesit8or said:
ctxkid said:
Hesit8or said:
Hi
Im out Wollombi way in the Lower Hunter Valley, Im thinking about going out to Wattle Flat area on Friday for a Swing if anyones Keen ? Im Wanting to try out the New Deus V5 Update on the HF Coils, Im hearing its Quite Impressive.

Ive had a Change of Plans I'm now going to Broken Hill on Saturday then up towards Tibooburra for the week back on Friday. But I'm going to have a Swing at the old cattle yards at Wollombi thisarvo

Is that where they hold the markets and is it public area or privatly owned
Thanks Roy

roy cobb said:
Hesit8or said:
ctxkid said:
Hesit8or said:
Hi

Is that where they hold the markets and is it public area or privatly owned
Thanks Roy

Im Not too Sure, I think Privately Owned for Public use, but i got $6 3x$2 about 30 Ring Pulls a copper Nail a few pieces of Lead and a Nut in 2 hours, its a Very Trashy Site.