Minelab Equinox 800 tips and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a novice detecting as well enjoying my first time detecting for gold with my son. We are currently at Hillend and were out this morning detecting and ran into Balmain Bob and Craig. Bob told me to slow my swing down and that really helped with the noise I was getting. Thanks Bob for the tips :pickshovel:

Hey Mick, I am also interested in buying the E800 how have you found it and I am a bit confused as well as to get E800 or the GM100. Now you have bought the E800 would you recommend it or go with the GM100O thanks in advance also a newby to this

Chocko said:
Hey Mick, I am also interested in buying the E800 how have you found it and I am a bit confused as well as to get E800 or the GM100. Now you have bought the E800 would you recommend it or go with the GM100O thanks in advance also a newby to this
monster for gold , nox for relics

Minersden have a deal for a 800 a book as well as a pinpointer for $1150 but they also have it on ebay and you do sometimes get a discount on top off this.
Just have to say its a great detector as well
Roy

Anaconda has a Boxing Day Sale

The Equinox 600 is $799

The 800 is not a stock line , but Im sure Ive read on here that they will order it in ...?

Tomorrow will probably be the cheapest day to buy one from Anaconda

Yes I had a look at Anaconda but non it stock I will try giving them a ring today,I rang the Horsham one and left a message on Saturday they have not relied yet and Bendigo gold on ebay $1092 with book and pin pointer will keep looking thanks

Trash said:
Anaconda has a Boxing Day Sale

The Equinox 600 is $799

The 800 is not a stock line , but Im sure Ive read on here that they will order it in ...?

Tomorrow will probably be the cheapest day to buy one from Anaconda

Yeah, I've asked at the Bendigo store a couple of months ago, they were quite happy to get an 800 in for me at the same discount as the 600 they stock. I didn't end up going through with it but it's one of the cheapest ways to get one if you're happy to wait about 2 weeks for them to get it in.

roy cobb said:
My local Anaconda store would not get a 800 for me :(

What a bunch of jerks, it's listed in their computer system and everything! Couldn't be any harder than a couple of key presses to make it happen.

I rang Anaconda to day they can get a noxs 800 at a good price it will take a few weeks being Christmas if I decide to go a head with it regards john :perfect:

old hand said:
I rang Anaconda to day they can get a noxs 800 at a good price it will take a few weeks being Christmas if I decide to go a head with it regards john :perfect:

If you dont mind me asking what price will they do it for.

old hand said:

If you dont mind me asking what price will they do it for.

Just a thought, Why not give your closest Bricks and Mortar Specialty Dealer a call and see if they can get close to what Anaconda can do. Personally I try to buy from the little guy first. You get more than just the product. IMO :cool:

Hi all i have a sovereign XS 2 a pro and a xtera 70 ... I am now thinking of getting a new treasure Detector and something that the missus and kids can tinker with in the gold fields when i am useing my gpx 4500. I was thinking of getting an Equinox 800 i was just woundering if it is a big step up from my two older Detectors ? Cheers..

Latest posts