⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only imagine how good it would be just to have a 7000 let alone getting onto the goldfields first with it. It would have been like shooting fish in a barrel. Probably wouldnt appreciate the gold as much as the hard earned stuff.

Sadly i wont be in any position to buy one for a bloody long time :/

Stupid bloody horses getting in the way of a real hobby :D

Nothing Great said:
I can only imagine how good it would be just to have a 7000 let alone getting onto the goldfields first with it. It would have been like shooting fish in a barrel. Probably wouldnt appreciate the gold as much as the hard earned stuff.

Sadly i wont be in any position to buy one for a bloody long time :/

Stupid bloody horses getting in the way of a real hobby :D

:D Although it must be said that you're finding more gold than most on the forum and horses can get to ground that many 4wds cannot...........so, imho, you could be doing it a lot tougher :D :D :playful:

Nothing Great, not sure where you are but recommend 'Introducing Victorian Geology' GEOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF AUSTRALIA (VICTORIAN DIVISION)
there may be other versions for other states. Excellent reference book for a good grounding.
Magilla, nothing wrong with the 4000. That and the QED are my detectors of choice.

Christened my not so new (got it in Feb) ZED
And finally got my first SA gold.
Been trying to get some SA gold here in my home state since 2016 so I am a happy prospecter :goldnugget: :Y: :pickshovel:
1539815788_20181018_084345-1666x2222.jpg

1539815819_20181018_084526-1666x2222.jpg

:D Couple from last weekend :D
1539829959_marybought_oct_2018.jpg

When I cought up with Patrick1 , I have not been very active recently (2 1/2 months ) Due to personal matters
And dramas at work (Oh sweet jesus help me Chuck Norris ) Dont get me wrong I love my Job , but it can very trying at times .
Anyways 1.2 grams :D
Heading back to Maryborough area tomorrow morning for a few days again for another look and catch up with Patrick :Y:

LORD said:
Christened my not so new (got it in Feb) ZED
And finally got my first SA gold.
Been trying to get some SA gold here in my home state since 2016 so I am a happy prospecter :goldnugget: :Y: :pickshovel:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...7670/1539815788_20181018_084345-1666x2222.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...7670/1539815819_20181018_084526-1666x2222.jpg

Great job LORD. Yes there's still a bit of gold there. We stopped in for an overnighter a few years back and came away with a few little ones from Jupiter Creek. We came across another patch right near the NSW border that looked like it needed a bit of attention but I can't remember the name of the place. Perhaps we'll get a look next year on our way to QLD if we take that road.

Latest posts