QED PL2 Package Available

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Northeast said:
Pretty good value.

Is there only 1 model of the QED?

The base QED is the basic detector unit. No shaft, coil or anything else.

We sell the QED as a package put together as the Detech QED PL2 package and only sell one package. You get everything you need in this package, coil, shaft, batteries etc all prebuilt for you.

However we can sell you dozens of different combinations of coils, wireless headphones and other options if the package we offer doesn't suit you.

I'd suggest everyone starting out with the QED use the package offered, as it's been put together to make it easier to get started with the QED.

I'd add extra coils and other bits and pieces once you've learned the QED.

We have more stock of the QED on it's way and we also have a demo machine in the store.

We also have a range of coils available and accessories such as headphones.

Our QED PL2 Package now comes with a wired set of headphones, matched to the QED.

Sounds like a good package, are the batteries the 3600mAh ones? What's the expected run time with the supplied batteries?

Prospector B said:
Sounds like a good package, are the batteries the 3600mAh ones? What's the expected run time with the supplied batteries?

Panasonic 18650 or 18650B Batteries, 3400mAh (some people advertise them as 3600mAh but they're not really).

My run time on a set of batteries is between 7 and 8 hours, some people say they get 10 hours but they're probably not running the machine constantly.

Extra batteries are $25 each. I usually ensure I have a spare set just in case I run out of juice. :)

mbasko said:
Maldon Gold Centre said:
Our QED PL2 Package now comes with a wired set of headphones, matched to the QED.
Do you sell these separately?

Not yet, our initial delivery only provided us enough to package with QED detectors.

We're expecting to add these and a whole range of headphones to our website late February.

However we do have Bounty Hunter headphones in stock, with a volume control on the side.

These also work well with the QED. RRP is $84.95

Maldon Gold Centre said:
We stock the complete Detech QED PL2 Package

* QED Metal Detector with 11" Detech Ultra Sensing 11" Mono Coil
* Batteries - 2 x Panasonic LiPo
* Battery Charger
* Manual

We also stock plenty of LiPo batteries, so if you need more than the 2 supplied then these are $25 each.

https://maldongoldcentre.com.au/collections/gold-prospecting/products/interfacion-qed-metal-detector

The complete package is $1850
Are you still selling these? Link isn't working.

mbasko said:
Maldon Gold Centre said:
We stock the complete Detech QED PL2 Package

* QED Metal Detector with 11" Detech Ultra Sensing 11" Mono Coil
* Batteries - 2 x Panasonic LiPo
* Battery Charger
* Manual

We also stock plenty of LiPo batteries, so if you need more than the 2 supplied then these are $25 each.

https://maldongoldcentre.com.au/collections/gold-prospecting/products/interfacion-qed-metal-detector

The complete package is $1850
Are you still selling these? Link isn't working.

Yes we are still selling them. We have one in stock at the moment.

I'm not interested in buying one. Just letting you know it's disappeared off your website or the page link is broken.
Have a mate tyre kicking & tried to show him your package. Got him onto the Detech site + sent him some photos I had of mine. He hadn't heard of the QED but gets the picture now.

Status
Not open for further replies.