GPZ 7000 + 19" Coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey all,

I'm looking to sell my GPZ 7000 purchased in March of 2017, it still has a bit over 1 year of warranty remaining. It was purchased from Minersden Melbourne and I have the original reciept.

Comes with additional battery, additional harness (I continued to use my old one, so the one that came with it is unused), comes with 14" and 19" coil - 14" coil is unused as I have only ever used the 19" coil, DD leather unit protector, wireless unit and headphones, all original cables necessary to charge the unit, pick too if you would like an extra.

Selling as I've not been out for a while as I no longer live in VIC (divorced now, and spending more time overseas), currently available to purchase from Wollongong, NSW region, but I will be in Victoria (eastern suburbs of Melbourne) next weekend 13/10 (visiting kids) possibly through to the following weekend for any interested buyers from Victoria.

Looking for $7500 OBO, pickup takes precedence over postage, direct deposit or cash is OK, no paypal.

If you require additional photos, let me know. Unit is in good order and working condition, obviously the plate is scratched up but otherwise it is in great condition and working order (minor scuffs here and there).

Email or PM for details

You can also see my previous sale thread for a detector to establish some trust - https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21184

Looking for $7500 OBO, pickup takes precedence over postage, direct deposit or cash is OK, no paypal

NO PRIVATE TEL. NO'S ON OPEN FORUM.

emTj9rs.jpg

Might have a buyer for Melbourne, so while it isn't sold and isn't on hold, I'll give preference to that buyer first once I'm in Melbourne next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts