5 days in un golden triangle !!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shakergt said:
3DDevil said:
Well I cant help. I spent 7 days in the GT and got nothing! Posted this pic in another thread for a laugh.... Says it all really...
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...4689/1539084749_20181001_091332_resized_1.jpg

Shhhhh don't tell every one about the West ;)

Plenty of places in the west will produce the same result. I don't know how they manage to get off with all the nuggets and still leave the lead, staples and nails behind :(

madtuna said:
The amount of areas youve hit over 5 days might be a bit of your problem. Slow down and spend the 5 days in one area
This is a good comment - I was thinking the same. You need to get some understanding of what type of area to focus on, then just focus for days. It is the initial choice of where to focus efforts that has the most effect on success.

doing the same myself on the 14th July with the 5000....using geovic maps for shallow leads when its up and running

goldierocks said:
madtuna said:
The amount of areas youve hit over 5 days might be a bit of your problem. Slow down and spend the 5 days in one area
This is a good comment - I was thinking the same. You need to get some understanding of what type of area to focus on, then just focus for days. It is the initial choice of where to focus efforts that has the most effect on success.
Great comment, like last Saturday, took me 1hr for about 2 sq/meters to find 5 little nuggetlets. All under .04 Always check and recheck your holes, move around in a circle, try different angles, once you found 1 bet theres more near by.

Latest posts