Sydney Prospecting Clubs

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi my name is carson I'm retired looking for someone who would like to go prospecting i know nothing about it but I'm keen penrith area

This would be fun... In the past I have failed to meet up but I am still keen to meet like minded people too. Topic followed.

knightbiker said:
Hi All.

I'm keen on starting up a prospecting/fossicking club in Western Sydney. I'm based in Penrith.

I would like to find other people that are interested:-
- Prospecting/Fossicking either for gems or minerals either on day trips or weekend trips when it gets warmer.
- Metal Detecting on weekends (until daylight savings starts atleast) day or night.
- Any other activities - Coin Shooting, Treasure Hunting, Cache Hunting, etc.

Let me know if anyones keen.

Cheers. Andrew

Hi Andrew

Yes I am keen. PM me if you are still interested in starting the club.

Hi
Is there anyone else in the Penrith Area on here would we have enough people to start up a club ???
Cheers
Kev

Yes I am from Rosemeadow but can get to Penrith easy enough. About 1/2 to 3/4 hour away. What the hell I drive more than that to see my cousin or sister.

Alfie. if you are still able it... I am in Ballina and trying to gauge interest for a gold fossicking and detecting club based here. See posts by Ballina1

Hey guys.
Very new to prospecting Im from the Campbelltown area if there are any clubs or just guys going out Id be happy to come along I have 2x beachhunter 300

Prospectors Home Club which meets at Parramatta once a month is a very active club with monthly and even more frequent trips, mostly around Central West NSW but often to Tibooburra, WA And VIC. Great club. Although I lived further away I retain my membership. Google the club to contact them. If you cannot find a contact, message me for details.

Hello, am new to Pe rith.
Any one keen to go for a pan and share some ideas, and prospecting clubs in Penrith area ?

Hello, am new to Pe rith.
Any one keen to go for a pan and share some ideas, and prospecting clubs in Penrith area ? :goldpan: :goldpan:

All Good.
I have rang him.

Nice Person, Give him a go. :Y: :Y:

Im in Blacktown. Wouldnt mind hitting some old sites eg, former military training camp at walgrove, or out Richmond way. Lots of parks and historical sites.