I Love My XP Deus! ~June 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22-9-2018 Same spot again - Afternoon hunt and Not many target at all heard beast and people screaming :eek: so I left quickly,,,, And finally occasional RAMSHEAD Shilling surfaced!
1537845423_img_20180922_163723.jpg

Beasts and people screaming would be my cue to leave too! Nice shilling, but probably a good idea not to hang around and look for more.

Dave79 said:
Beasts and people screaming would be my cue to leave too! Nice shilling, but probably a good idea not to hang around and look for more.
Yes, It is quite deep bush area And I am wearing headphone and I am scared that I might scare someone doing bush walking... :argh:

golddiggerart said:
That's a nice haul of pre-decimals mate..... :) I never use earphones - I like to make a lot of noise. lol :D
Yes, since I bought Deus, I am using headphone and I quite like it but I always have to look around every now and then to see if anyone is looking or approaching me or not. :argh:

Sunday hunt 7-10-2018 public park. I got up early and went for drive to Melbourne Park far from home. I knew my car would change time automatically ( Summer time) so I thought it was ok. I usually leave from those park before 8.00 Am as people are starting to come out. I was looking at my watch and I saw park ranger`s car stopped and looking at what I was doing so I turned around slowly walked the other way. Then I turned around it was gone. Then I left. When I got in to the car time showed 9.10 ah- I forgot to change time on my wrist watch! Anyway I manged to find many coins and a silver ring .925. And Also I spoke to someone and found that Park is old and go back to 1800 era. It is good to know. But I will not go back there for a while.
1539042760_img_20181007_102910.jpg

Great hunt Capa, doesn't look like that spot has seen a detector before. Damned park rangers seem to be always on your tail. :(

Goldpick said:
Great hunt Capa, doesn't look like that spot has seen a detector before. Damned park rangers seem to be always on your tail. :(
Yes my third eye is not developed on back of my neck as yet. :skull: