Dual Battery

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or better yet, take your question and car to an Auto Electrician and ask them. They are very helpful and should not charge you at all for some advice.

Good luck and hope you work it out.

227dick said:
this whole site some days is all about giving someone a hard time a lot of so called experts here who wont just let it go they just have to keep digging and digging :N:

I would say this happens a lot. The people who know seem to get drowned out by the people who claim they know.

I thought the aim was to try help people out, not put everyone down and their advice.

I like your use of words too...digging and digging. lol Good call.

hAyyoUinAU said:
Or better yet, take your question and car to an Auto Electrician and ask them. They are very helpful and should not charge you at all for some advice.

Good luck and hope you work it out.
to right rick some times giving the right information is just a waste of time on this site

ctxkid said:
time for an end to the thread one thinks ??

Agreed. Another one to the growing list of ended threads.

What ever happened to "If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything."

hAyyoUinAU said:
ctxkid said:
time for an end to the thread one thinks ??

Agreed. Another one to the growing list of ended threads.

What ever happened to "If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything."
are you rereading your own posts at anytime ;)

Well in such a short time you have managed to outpost me. Sounds like you have more time than me to check.

Let me know. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts