Completed pre dec coin set

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bored at work and thought i hadn't seen a thread on completed or near completed pre dec finds.
My set is missing all the rare ones and alot of shillings. Will upload some photos tonight.
Happy to see anyone's sets mainly from detecting .

Mick

1537422473_rsz_20180920_153424.jpg

Have found them all over the last few years. Mainly in nsw. Have a few sets going as you get heaps of doubles etc. Some coins are shot but still have the dates.

Thats an amazing effort mate, well done. :Y:
I am still hunting for a pre decimal set by the denomination (any year) just have the shilling to go haha.
I bet finding that many you must also come across some older coins 1800's
Would love to see them too if you have

Pretty impressive there Mick , I am doing the same thing but have a few more gaps than you do ....i see some pink spots on some , is that from lemon juice ? Gazza

MoM where do ya get the coin pages mate. I too have a jar of detected coins.....mostly threepences and thought id add them to a coin collection my FinLaw started years ago.

There are quite a few places on the net that supply pages but try and buy the PVC free ones, otherwise the coins will have a white residue over them with time.
Good people to deal with in SA are The Purple Penny company.
cheers db

Latest posts