Wanted to buy: SDC 2300

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a SDC 2300 if anyone has one lying around. :)

Must be located Vic. Found plenty from QLD/WA but cant take the risk even though the prices are so good...

Hi Big B1. I have bought several items off Gumtree with no problems. I think you have to be unlucky to get the odd scammer that might be on there.
Nowadays PayPal offers payment services on Gumtree & its quick & easy to link if you already have a Paypal account. Gives you the security of Paypal cover if you do get ripped off. Doesn't hurt to ask the seller if they have Paypal & are willing to link up on Gumtree for payment.
If the sellers are advertising elsewhere it is still possible to use Paypal by email (both parties still need an account)

I considered PayPal at first but their protection policy is a bit vague when distinguishing purchases from other transactions, unless they are all covered with the exception of their exclusion list.

I've had some really good offers before but they don't have the item posted on the site so the transfer wouldn't have been through gumtree it'd just be a regular PayPal transfer which I am not sure about.
If I where to get fooled I don't want to end up waiting months for PayPal to resolve it.

this is the guy that is selling it

Mitchell Hain to Gold Hunters Victoria
October 1 at 4:02 PM
Sdc 2300 forsale
Spare skid plate
1year warranty left
$2800 firm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts