Moneybox's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with that MB. 2grs 14 bits, least your digging has been productive. Good onya. Keep swingin'

Sorry guys. It's been a while since we thought about gold. We've been moving house and moving over 800km is a bit of a challenge when you've been settled for the last 20 years. In face we've moved very little because the new place is just a small house in the goldfields and there's no space for our accumulated junk and treasures. Never mind we are in no rush so we'll get there in the end.

Meanwhile I've uploaded a new video so hopefully you'll enjoy it.

Welcome back. Where did you move to if thats okay to ask?
Loving the video so far, just paused it to write this.

making the effort fun which makes the luckydip great big or small. Thanks MR. and Mrs. i'm going to fuel the car up shortly and get off the lounge.

madtuna said:
Welcome back. Where did you move to if thats okay to ask?
Loving the video so far, just paused it to write this.

Moved to Cue. We can head out on foot or jump on the quad to find a nugget or two. The first piece of pending ground is 300m away so easily beats a 1000km drive :)

Well done to you both,
Thoroughly enjoyed the vid...thanks for sharing

Mr and Mrs I love youre relaxed and playful natures and it clearly shows in the video that you even like each other a bit :inlove:
Great video, to the point, lots of gold and fun too.
Keep em coming. :trophy:

Haha Youre gonna need a bigger boat.
Love Sandras little happy dance.

It was only a matter of time for you two, really well done Phil & Sandra & Taz Y: :Y:

Latest posts