Has ***** Cracked The Secret To Detecting Gold?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes at it again, he sucked this bloke in but I dont think it would be hard to do.
It seems to be all in his wrist, he leans it slightly in the direction he wants it to point. He needs to face away from the two people holding nuggets and have them put in the ground randomly without him knowing . http://youtu.be/M1XLsMFR8zw
Same technology as stud finders and speed radars.....haha who would have known

Ded Driver said:
Interestingly, the row of LED lights appear to do very little
He has posted a couple of different vids on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybbANk8jXg
This has echoes of the day when Peter Brock attached a box with a crystal in it to the firewall of his car & made outrageous claims. He promptly lost his contract with Holden.
Is there 1 secret resonant frequency that is specific to gold?

seems he has added his 'mods' to a Black Hawk GR-100
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Long-Ra...290865?hash=item2863a293b1:g:h1IAAOSwZh1bclKi
anyone know if these things actually do work as stated??

I'm on the wrong side of 60 and a graduate of the school of life, and my bullshit radar is finely tuned. Do these things actually do work as stated?? well I don't think that i need to spell it out - nuff said

Casper

I have been calling Matt out on his scam since I first saw him using an electric diving rod. (Radar)

Biggest joke out, and it seems to work on a balance system, so maybe picks up where the persons wants it to point and does so.

Either way its amazing how a machine can find gold in the ground but not out of the ground. That is truly perplexing.

hAyyoUinAU said:
I have been calling Matt out on his scam since I first saw him using an electric diving rod. (Radar)

Biggest joke out, and it seems to work on a balance system, so maybe picks up where the persons wants it to point and does so.

Either way its amazing how a machine can find gold in the ground but not out of the ground. That is truly perplexing.

LOL....... as the old proverb goes "a fool and his money are easily parted"

well, last Tuesday I had the amusing pleasure of watching 2 fellows of foreign origin practise with their OKM 'Ionic/Bionic' Long Range Gold Detector.
They said they paid the equiv of $18,000AU for it in Germany on the pretext it was 'as new' - owned but never used. The battery module had an issue straight up with the switch. They took the cover off & were manually pressing the interior switch component.
They dug holes, but didn't find gold. One hole was big, about 1.5x0.6x0.3m deep
:goldnugget: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

HoudiniHarry said:
$18000 is a lot of gold to find. Bet they were not happy.

Nearly two GPZ s

HH

yep, I pointed out to them I had seen a couple of leases for sale in good ground for around $7-8000, add on a GPZ & theres your $18k invested on a better chance of returns. Theres many better ways to spend $18k hey!
One of the fellas demonstrated it working on a couple of grams sitting on the surface from about half a metre away. Interestingly was the little laser light logo sticker on the front, but it had no opening or lens. Im guessing if it did have laser, it was infrared & worked in close by absorption/diffraction of the transmitted signal. It didn't have an infrared lens as you find on the front of infrared remotes tho, so im sceptical it had laser energy of any frequency.

Whilst on detecting, many thanks to Dean from 'Prospecting Kalgoorlie' for taking us out to a lease. (no gold for me but 1 teenager found a 5gram nugget)
I forgot to ask Dean if he is on this forum, so if you are mate, Cheers
:goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel: :Y:

Lookin said:
Hes at it again, he sucked this bloke in but I dont think it would be hard to do.
It seems to be all in his wrist, he leans it slightly in the direction he wants it to point. He needs to face away from the two people holding nuggets and have them put in the ground randomly without him knowing . http://youtu.be/M1XLsMFR8zw
Same technology as stud finders and speed radars.....haha who would have known

The weird thing about this demo is that it supposedly detects the gold when placed in or on the ground, but doesn't detect it when the guys are holding it. IF the 'radar' had an affinity for gold, it shouldn't make any difference.
As a side note, I wouldn't want to be operating any radar/microwave frequency unit that close to my head for too long, or too often!!

HoudiniHarry said:
Did you know you can also select diamonds :mad:

I have read elsewhere that because (normal) PI detectors react to carbon, they also react to diamonds (being carbon crystals)
I would love to test this, but there are very few areas containing diamonds in legally accessible ground.
Does anyone have a marble size carbon crystal they will lend me for my test? :) :gemstone: O:)

here's a sceeenshot of the OKM Bionic X4 webpage.
this is the unit I witnessed the 2 guys trying to find gold with ...TRYING .... it did indicate gold in the area, but we already knew that! They just didn't actually dig any up
I still haven't found out how it supposedly uses "the Bionic Detection Method interacts with the Bio-Energy of the operators body"
1538195652_okm_bionic_x4.jpg

Latest posts