Anaconda Dometic cf40 fridge sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well title said it https://www.anacondastores.com/camp...ic-waeco-cf40-pack-including-cover/BP90046428

My 4 yo ebay fridge died a few days ago, inside the walls of the fridge they have rows of pipes to cool the unit, found out the cheap $hit ones use steel pipes inside them instead of more expensive copper and rust, giving them a short lifespan.
The caravan has a decent size fridge but would still like one for the 4wd, so looked at this one and thought ripper, on sale.
Unless anyone has some bad feedback on these I'll pick one up next week, sale goes till the end of the month. :beer: :beer:

Doubt you'll be disappointed I've got an 80lt Waco that works well, haven't owned or know anyone that uses this model though.

Cheers mate, reckon the better brand is probably worth the extra coin since I got bit on the last one. $499 sale is hard to beat for a dometic/wako.
I don't need or want a big one for the 4wd, twin cabs are tight for space already.

just make sure its fastened down . those things can kill you in an otherwise survivable crash or rollover.

We've got that model, waeco cf40 in our 4wd, it's a good size, holds its temp really well, the whole lid unclips if you want it to, otherwise it hinges up on the short end which gives you options, fits a 2L milk bottle upright. 60L is far too big for what we need as a couple, if you're a heavy drinker you might want something bigger, but the smaller 40 fits the vehicle better.

Thanks Darren :Y: Looking at $800 they are pricey ish, but on sale for $500 bloody ripper! with a cover too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts