Minelab Equinox 800 or 600 FINDS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent a couple hours out with kids this arvo at an oval.

I did have another Boy Scout button but I gave it to my mate who's eyes lit up when it came out of the ground.

I love the small button I found today. Not sure what it is though..

1537694842_20180923_184025.jpg

PS. The 10cent coin was on a bottle cap and was giving the NOX a stronger signal on the cap. I know how not to dig bottle caps on 1.5 but this time it had me.
Oh well...at least I got a 10 cent coin out of it. The bottle cap was a V drink..and still had all the broken glass....so probably a good thing I found it and binned it.

Resurrecting this thread for a curious find this evening.

Had the opportunity for a very quick swing at about 8:30. First target $2 coin on the first sweep after noise cancelling. Next target 1921 Com Penny in really nice condition.

Then this nice little Jacks Day badge from 1918. Have not had a chance to clean it yet just a quick rub under the tap.

Oh 4th target was Im guessing another penny but I forgot to check my pinpointer battery and it ran out of juice, was too dark to bother.

All in all I think my expedition lasted 6 mins!

1550228796_145cae38-47da-42ea-b289-adf4328c2d5a.jpg

Thanks Sandta, yeah not bad for 100 years in the dirt.
Thankfully was light colour sandy soil about 6 down. Must drain well. Only 10m away very black organic soil, would have had no chance. :Y:

Latest posts