New Nokta Anfibio variants replacing Nokta Fors range

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldpick

Chris Johnson
Reaction score
Set for release in October is the new three model Anfibio range, replacing the older Fors Core, relic and Gold. All the new models are waterproof to 5m, and are complimented with 7 optional coils. Pretty flash looking detectors though can't help but think about how it will compete alongside the not so old Makro Kruzer series of detectors. Personally if I had to chose between the Kruzer and Anfibio, I was chose the latter due to the inclusion of 99 tones, straight collapsible shaft and preferring the large round coil vs an elliptical. Pricing and weight figures will also be interesting to see.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/7566-nokta-anfibio-series-now-on-nokta-site/

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/7541-anfibio-new-nokta-makro-machine/

A lot of people said they wished the Impact was waterproof, well this is pretty much it, with a few extras to boot.

There is also going to be a new 13" coil, which will also work on the Kruzer and Multi Kruzuer. The Kruzers go quite deep as it is with the stock 11x7" coil, so going to be very interesting to see what they do with a 13" round on the end!

I think the 11" round as the stock coil on the Anfibio is a good move, as it is in line with many other models.

For prospecting for nuggets Impact does not need to be waterproof as we are in a mainly dry climate here in Victoria except for really wet years,maybe tropical Queensland you are right.The main thing about the Impact is its ability to detect in extreme ground on hills and sides of hills where the very high to extreme mineralisation makes for a high probability of finding nuggets, so a lot of people are missing out.I recently found a patch on the side of a hill near Maryborough, Vic missed by the old timers but it seems virgin ground and has been absolutely hammered by PI,s with holes every one metre and one place raked over. but the Impact used slowly found a legitimate target which the PI,s missed.It was 6 inches deep and a 2 inch long rough bit of rock encrusted with some black metal on it with pyrites which gave a medium pitch signal in DI3 mode.Deep mode I used in the gully downhill from there and found some steel and iron objects but on the hill it could not be ground balanced. All metal mode did not pick up this signal but I found it useful to locate it when it was dug up.No need to adjust the settings except switch to 20 Khz and lower the gain from 70 to 60 as this was extreme ground.I would prefer a 13 inch coil as an all rounder but a 15.5 inch is available for the Impact which may be a little heavy for me due to back problems.

Best thing about a waterproof machine is you can hose all the dust off and no panic when it starts to rain and you're 400m from the car

Latest posts