Garrett groundhog A2B

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm Lazy
Check out my channel on you tube ( Lazy like treevin) and please subscribe, anything garrett groundhog,swinging,digging, fossicing, hit me up please,
I'm in Perth Western Australia 6000 look forward to hearing from you.

i own a garrett :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 ............................

i have my Dad's 40 odd year old groundhog , ahhhh the memories :heart: :cool:

welcome to the forum :clap:

Yes well CHEERS guys glad to be a part of it all , after all ......
"THIS IS WHY WE SWING.!" Beep beep B well.

OK SORRY SHOULDA BEN A LINK EAR..! 8 more post first I'm sure being SWINGERS we've all got the patiantice , BULL , please stay posted .

This is A link to one of my Plistst on "you tube" check it ,DONT CHECK IT ,YOUR CALL.!?
You can only lead a HORSE....! LOL!

sir ya tech is 40 years old , your find rate would go through the roof with a gofind :cool:

nothing the matter with the ol'hogs but.........discrimination and weight lose is something the new machines do better than the hog :Y:

not putting ya gear down (as i said i own one) but in the modern world there is better ;)

Cheers guys
My find rate with my hog netted me 8567. Coins last season not too bad made over 200k in last 3 years on coins and jewellrey killing it bro but yer my 14" coil weighs in at 3.4kg no bs I'd love a new toy ... ?

Hey Again
Hey I forgot to mention also about 3 months I bought my very keen and eger 6yo daughter A gofind22 tell you what for a light weight , inexpensive entry level , detector BRILLIANT MATE best $160 I ever spent on any my kids , it has paid out at least 2/3 time . She loves it way more than me but yer. :pickshovel: :pickshovel:

LAZY L1KE Treevin said:
My find rate with my hog netted me 8567. Coins last season not too bad made over 200k in last 3 years on coins and jewellrey

dude where do you live , i know no one with a strike rate like that :8

LAZY L1KE Treevin said:
Just got back from another if power with the "HOG" pulled 13 coins , 2 costume rings ... This is why we swing..
Lazy
photos or it never happen ;) .......................... :)

Hi again guys

Thanks for your input ... Umm working on photos soon I PROMISE.???

Yes looking for gold that would b grate but I don't know jack s@&t .
Need like a seasoned swinger to put me close to the mark ., I'm sure I'd kill it well left to wonder for now...?

Working on pics soon you'll see cheers guys

Lazy??

Latest posts