The future of caravan design is here.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ihe truck is more practical than the other thing its nothing more that over priced concept art wouldn't last 5 min on our roads

Mackka said:
That reminds me of a folding USB stick. Very clever.
Mackka

It is clever Makka, can only see it improve from here. They've managed to put one together and no doubt have a sizeable investment in the design registrations and patents. It won't suit everyone but being new in design there will be people who just have to have one, the Jones syndrome buyers. I'll keep an eye on them out of interest, really hope they do well with it because it is clever.

I was only looking at them yesterday...

Great invention from NZ company...

They said that they hoping to have on the market with in the next 6 months,

Good on them I say...

Goody

Nice idea.
But front window will get smashed on first trip. Look at the stoneguards and the front panels on a std caravan, bloody dents everywhere, from your own vehicle throwing them up and passing vehicles.

The height of the deck is probably too high without rails too, bit of a fall hazard when you combine some furniture, numerous people and possibly some grog, add night time darkness and it could be a problem.

Nice concept though.

Interesting and innovative thats tor sure but im not down with the dance deck,we go camping or bush to get back to it,my camp chair would be on the grass or preferably the red dirt over at the fire,be handy in a flash flood though.
I can picture RM up there with his bell bottoms cutting loose to stayin alive though :p

Could it be a stolen idea ? Or development and good execution. :playful:
1537352522_images-97.jpg

Same same but different :playful:

Goldchaser1 said:
Interesting and innovative thats tor sure but im not down with the dance deck,we go camping or bush to get back to it,my camp chair would be on the grass or preferably the red dirt over at the fire,be handy in a flash flood though.
I can picture RM up there with his bell bottoms cutting loose to stayin alive though :p

:lol: :lol: doubt I'll buy one but I can cut loose after a few, stay'n alive that's what cutt'n loose is all about isn't it :playful:.

I cannot see that trailer unfolding itself for use at all in our usa tight state campground sites. Maybe a couple sites in a whole park may have enough room for that to work. Bad design.