I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning finds as is becoming the norm from your fantastic site. I think that hollowed out coin is actually the lid from a snuff box/pill box.

The Standing Britannia Florin is one of my favourite coins - I found two the other week :D .

Thanks everyone , cant wait to get back this weekend ( Long weekend ) 3 days of hammering the spot again.
Interesting fact is that so far im only digging targets that show up 17 or above on my nox 600. 9ct gold and some silver rings etc show up under that so it will be interesting digging all these targets ive ignored to see whats there. This sadly means digging alot more crap

Bluedevil said:
Unbelievable finds again !!

Amazing spot - coins, buttons and jewelry.

All of those items are winners.

The penny looks like the back of a watch almost...

Cheers mate, going back this weekend each day and we have a long weekend here in WA. :)

Well back out and about at my location. Only prob is half the area has dried up and is now hard as concrete but im confident i got most the stuff in that area. I still found a few interesting items as seen below....
Hallmarked solid silver lid off something..
Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Latest posts