Pre Decimal Coins, Tokens, Medals etc

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey diggertom, these guys are not really my forte. I'm looking for mainly pre-dec stock.
Maybe someone else here will snap them up :)

Hi hi Average Joe I have some Adelaide Grand Prix magic mountain tokens as well as dazzleand tokens and down town tokens from Adelaide

following some of the posts on some of the forum sites is like attempting a cryptic cross word puzzle , what phone number, who is the missing in action member and a phantom moderator to boot have to start looking for my copper coins, have found a few pennys and halfpennies

iamagoldenoldie2 said:
following some of the posts on some of the forum sites is like attempting a cryptic cross word puzzle , what phone number, who is the missing in action member and a phantom moderator to boot have to start looking for my copper coins, have found a few pennys and halfpennies
Skywalker must have had his phone number in his post and edited the post to remove it when Marksman kindly reminded him it is against forum rules.The missing in action member is the original poster (Average Joe) who hasn't posted since 2016.And Marksman is not claiming to be a moderator,he is just a long standing member letting him know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts