Waeco CFX95 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an immaculate Waeco CFX95 camping fridge freezer for sale complete with insulated cover.

We used it on a couple of trips in our old MDC camper before it was sold and our new camper comes with a fridge freezer so we no longer need this one.

It's been sitting in the spare bedroom with with trays of baking soda in the fridge sections to keep clean and dry and it works perfectly.

Looking for $1495.00

Please pm if interested, located in Hope Island area of the Gold Coast
1536474665_cfx-95-open.jpg

1536474683_cfx95.jpg

1536474701_cfx-95-internal.jpg

Also advertised on Gumtree

This Fridge is Immaculate, But too big for Me.... No go with my mate Dihusky... He bought an Engel....

LW....

Very tempted Di H .................. have the 80 dual zone but the earlier model with one lid .................. the two doors saves opening up the freezer and cooling down the paddock ;) .................. will do some measurement checks as running out of floor space in the ute tub and also the piggy bank :Y:

If you need measurements Bogger, I will be seeing Dihusky on the week-end and can measure for you.... But knowing you, you already have them... :D :Y: Well worth the :money:

LW....

Yep got them thanks LW ................... 170 mm wider 30 mm deeper and 18mm higher than the 80 litre. They don't do an 80 litre now in the CFX ................. and CFX75 is bigger also than the 80 Iitre I currently have. Nothing wrong with the price ................. :Y:

Just to keep you up to speed Bogger, have a guy who called me off Gumtree,... thinking and discussing with :heart: one, probably getting back to me in the morning. Price is negotiable.

Width kills it for me sorry Di H ................... with my set up, it only allows me to sit fridge across tub and would have to load / unload everything over it ................ bugger :| Interesting while checking measurements to note the new 75 litre is larger in size than their old 80 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.