You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

nytmadie
13 September 2018 04:42 pm

I've just arrived in the burdekin to raid my girlfriends shed for all her fossicking stuff from her opal days sssshhh don't tell her ( all good peoples she knows I'm here lol ) hoping to be able to find my own rocks of all kind including nice shells and petrified wood along the way now all the rugrats have left home and Re-nested with there own lives. If anyone has any information they think would be helpful to me or feel I should know please feel free I would be greatful and feel free to share your story as I love hearing peoples journeys.All the best to everyone. Cheers smile

1 user likes this post: Wally69

Jaros
13 September 2018 05:01 pm

Welcome to P.A. nytmadie. I'm sure you will get all the info you need to help with your hobbie.
Jaros pickshovel

F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Goldrat 8" Dreammat River Sluice.

Jaros
13 September 2018 05:02 pm

Welcome to P.A. nytmadie. I'm sure you will get all the info you need to help with your hobbie.
Jaros pickshovel

F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Goldrat 8" Dreammat River Sluice.

Anolphart
13 September 2018 07:52 pm

Jaros, has your speech impediment returned again?

1 user likes this post: goody2shoes

diggit
13 September 2018 09:33 pm

nytmadie wrote:

I've just arrived in the burdekin to raid my girlfriends shed for all her fossicking stuff from her opal days sssshhh don't tell her ( all good peoples she knows I'm here lol ) hoping to be able to find my own rocks of all kind including nice shells and petrified wood along the way now all the rugrats have left home and Re-nested with there own lives. If anyone has any information they think would be helpful to me or feel I should know please feel free I would be greatful and feel free to share your story as I love hearing peoples journeys.All the best to everyone. Cheers smile

Welcome. Don't steal? playful

1 user likes this post: goody2shoes

nytmadie
13 September 2018 10:05 pm

lol never lol

1 user likes this post: diggit

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site