You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

nytmadie
13 September 2018 04:42 pm

I've just arrived in the burdekin to raid my girlfriends shed for all her fossicking stuff from her opal days sssshhh don't tell her ( all good peoples she knows I'm here lol ) hoping to be able to find my own rocks of all kind including nice shells and petrified wood along the way now all the rugrats have left home and Re-nested with there own lives. If anyone has any information they think would be helpful to me or feel I should know please feel free I would be greatful and feel free to share your story as I love hearing peoples journeys.All the best to everyone. Cheers smile

1 user likes this post: Wally69

Jaros
13 September 2018 05:01 pm

Welcome to P.A. nytmadie. I'm sure you will get all the info you need to help with your hobbie.
Jaros pickshovel

Lottsa hope :F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Aldi detector, ? detector, Garmin Etrex30, 2 sieves,2 pans,2 sluices, Nugget sniffing Cocker Spaniel. X-Pointer PI by Deteknix, Nokta RS Pinpointer, Jobe Knife, Leschke Shovel, Pro-swing 45 Harness, Treasuremate 11 Amp.Gurney gusunder. VK4NLS

Jaros
13 September 2018 05:02 pm

Welcome to P.A. nytmadie. I'm sure you will get all the info you need to help with your hobbie.
Jaros pickshovel

Lottsa hope :F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Aldi detector, ? detector, Garmin Etrex30, 2 sieves,2 pans,2 sluices, Nugget sniffing Cocker Spaniel. X-Pointer PI by Deteknix, Nokta RS Pinpointer, Jobe Knife, Leschke Shovel, Pro-swing 45 Harness, Treasuremate 11 Amp.Gurney gusunder. VK4NLS

Anolphart
13 September 2018 07:52 pm

Jaros, has your speech impediment returned again?

1 user likes this post: goody2shoes

diggit
13 September 2018 09:33 pm

nytmadie wrote:

I've just arrived in the burdekin to raid my girlfriends shed for all her fossicking stuff from her opal days sssshhh don't tell her ( all good peoples she knows I'm here lol ) hoping to be able to find my own rocks of all kind including nice shells and petrified wood along the way now all the rugrats have left home and Re-nested with there own lives. If anyone has any information they think would be helpful to me or feel I should know please feel free I would be greatful and feel free to share your story as I love hearing peoples journeys.All the best to everyone. Cheers smile

Welcome. Don't steal? playful

1 user likes this post: goody2shoes

nytmadie
13 September 2018 10:05 pm

lol never lol

1 user likes this post: diggit

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site