Hi people

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've just arrived in the burdekin to raid my girlfriends shed for all her fossicking stuff from her opal days sssshhh don't tell her ( all good peoples she knows I'm here lol ) hoping to be able to find my own rocks of all kind including nice shells and petrified wood along the way now all the rugrats have left home and Re-nested with there own lives. If anyone has any information they think would be helpful to me or feel I should know please feel free I would be greatful and feel free to share your story as I love hearing peoples journeys.All the best to everyone. Cheers :)

nytmadie said:
I've just arrived in the burdekin to raid my girlfriends shed for all her fossicking stuff from her opal days sssshhh don't tell her ( all good peoples she knows I'm here lol ) hoping to be able to find my own rocks of all kind including nice shells and petrified wood along the way now all the rugrats have left home and Re-nested with there own lives. If anyone has any information they think would be helpful to me or feel I should know please feel free I would be greatful and feel free to share your story as I love hearing peoples journeys.All the best to everyone. Cheers :)

Welcome. Don't steal? :playful:

Latest posts