Has ***** Cracked The Secret To Detecting Gold?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ded Driver

WA is my backyard
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interestingly, the row of LED lights appear to do very little
He has posted a couple of different vids on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybbANk8jXg
This has echoes of the day when Peter Brock attached a box with a crystal in it to the firewall of his car & made outrageous claims. He promptly lost his contract with Holden.
Is there 1 secret resonant frequency that is specific to gold?

seems he has added his 'mods' to a Black Hawk GR-100
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Long-Ra...290865?hash=item2863a293b1:g:h1IAAOSwZh1bclKi
anyone know if these things actually do work as stated??

Ded Driver said:
anyone know if these things actually do work as stated??
You are like me in this.
The very essence of your being regarding the truth screams that this is impossible.
Yet because you have no hands on experience you still have a tiny voice wondering "could I be wrong" ?

I posted to the guy that if it is not a scam then its just plain sad.
He suggested I crawl back into my hole you non-believer,

On the first link he shows the device in use. Said there was no gold in the area it wasnt picking it up. Then not even 30 seconds later he pulled a 4 gram nugget from his pocket and said the device found it.

Thats when I stopped watching.

227dick said:
that is why he is got a stupid look on his face and is laughing
Actually - the guy is senile , and friendly and harmless in person.
sad thing is he believes in the item.
But heck , he prolly has more money than he knows what to do with so he bought one.

Be devastating to my intelligence if he is actually promoting it for financial gain.

Redfin said:
I think you will find Woody has nothing to do with these, the video you posted has nothing to do with him either, although the bloke on the vid, Matt, does use a Woody modified GPX.
These things are flogged in various formats on the chinese importers at places like ali express.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...Gold-Silver-Gem-Diamond-King/32893188898.html
I haven't met & don't know these guys personally, but the bloke in the video (Matt) appears in several 'Detectmods' vids on YouTube that I have watched, so I assume he is associated with Woody. Whilst he doesn't specifically say its a Detectormods built mod box, I think its likely that its been modded in association with the Detectormods gang .. just guessing. Either way, it seems a bit of a 'crystal box' .
The description of these units in general on Wikepedia as per the link posted by RichterScale I think says it all

this is a link to the snippet I posted up previously about the 'Bionic' unit from OKMmetaldetectors.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3367&p=3

some companies appear to be going to some effort to package & market these units, like the Black Hawk with a nicely housed unit & a good carry case.
Just seems odd to me that they would go to the trouble of packaging this well, with what amounts to a gimmick. Why not just build gear (any gear) that actually does real stuff!
1536751939_blackhawk_gr-100_detector.jpg

Ded Driver said:
this is a link to the snippet I posted up previously about the 'Bionic' unit from OKMmetaldetectors.
some companies appear to be going to some effort to package & market these units, like the Black Hawk with a nicely housed unit & a good carry case.
Just seems odd to me that they would go to the trouble of packaging this well, with what amounts to a gimmick. Why not just build gear (any gear) that actually does real stuff!

That's easy: :money: :money: :money: :money:
:argh:

yeah Grubstake, I know they think its easy money, but these gimmicks have $$ spent to build, package & market. I just cant fathom why they don't just spend that money building something useful. That box that the BlackHawk is cased in looks identical to the one I bought from Bunnings for near $80 for my Metal Detectors. The unit housing is very neat, & there are 2 parts to this unit, so it must cost at least a few quid to put it all together. Just seems a waste of effort (reputation when they are exposed).

haha because I'm a clueless mutt, (& a little sarcastic) I thought I would take a little break & have a chat with OKM about their 'Bionic 01' Bio-energy system long range detector
Nancy Kroker on behalf of OKM answered, or tried to answer ....
(Nancy went off after the last question & I gave up waiting for her to reply)
heres the snapshots of how it went;
1536755029_okm_convo_1.jpg

1536755058_okm_convo_2.jpg

1536755080_okm_convo_3.jpg

So it seems you must be fit & healthy to use this machine effectively .... would be good to see how well Superman could use this thing hey!!
ps, I wasn't pulling the piss outa them, honestly :cool:

Latest posts