golddiggerart videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StoneTheCrows said:
Nice GDA
Plenty of goldies as well as the ring - BOOM
That park truly is a goldie park

Yes and I remember the first time I went there over a year ago.....It's a magical place in the middle of suburbia and one I will revisit often even just to sit in such a healthy environment. :) :Y:

Dave79 said:
Very nice ring to go with some nice spending money :Y:

Yes it's been a long journey in this park to find a Gold Ring... But when you have such a beautiful place to visit that makes it all worth while. :) :Y:

Happy for ya mate.... excellent vid too ! :p
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
:goldnugget: :goldnugget: :goldnugget:

beautiful they are.

i stepped over a fallen tree yesterday and an RBB was 12 inches away from my foot . i think it was more scared than me and it buggered off faster than an unlicenced driver at a burnout comp.

Awesome mate, some good finds there, but the snake was awesome!

Had a big 2mtr Julatten python (rare as, and only around this part of far nth Queensland) in the backyard last week! Black and white diamond pattern.

I think he wanted a look at my Cockatoo, Dave! Dave was having none of it! :p

MaitlandMeroo said:
beautiful they are.

i stepped over a fallen tree yesterday and an RBB was 12 inches away from my foot . i think it was more scared than me and it buggered off faster than an unlicenced driver at a burnout comp.

Can't say I've had the pleasure of a RBB mate but maybe one day on my travels I will get to see one in the wilderness. :) :Y:

Brother said:
Awesome mate, some good finds there, but the snake was awesome!

Had a big 2mtr Julatten python (rare as, and only around this part of far nth Queensland) in the backyard last week! Black and white diamond pattern.

I think he wanted a look at my Cockatoo, Dave! Dave was having none of it! :p

Just did a google search of your Python Brother....Absolutely beautiful snake.... I love snakes and haven't seen one in the wild yet but I am sure that will change. :)

Latest posts