GemQ videos - Up to Dec. 2021

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minor point - rocks Ordovician not Silurian and more than twice that age (so what's in a few hundred million years?):) I think it was not in the lead but on the hillside.... Best reference for more detail:

Potter, Terry F. (1999) The Welcome Stranger: a definitive account of the worlds largest alluvial gold nugget. ISBN 0-646-38709-X

(Terry is a local geologist)

goldierocks said:
Minor point - rocks Ordovician not Silurian and more than twice that age (so what's in a few hundred million years?):) I think it was not in the lead but on the hillside.... Best reference for more detail:

Potter, Terry F. (1999) The Welcome Stranger: a definitive account of the worlds largest alluvial gold nugget. ISBN 0-646-38709-X

(Terry is a local geologist)

Appreciate the feedback.

Biggest Nuggets ever Found - Part 3 The Precious Nugget

Part 3 looks at the largest nugget ever found by the Chinese, a lazy 1621 ou.

Biggest Gold Nuggets ever Found - Part 4 Viscount of Canterbury

Another Rheola Beast

Thanks G

Precious Indeed

Imagine trying to cart that around & keep it hidden at the same time ..!

Another good presentation GQ .

Imagine the overload on the Detector ..........

We know a guy who bought a block within 800m of the monument.......

He graded , pushed took a fair bit off the top but didnt find a real lot .

Thats Gold Prospecting

1532501397_hand_of_faith.jpg

hi here is a great shot of the nugget when it was in Melbourne. The guy in the middle was my grandfather.
got to love the security
scotty

Fantastic presentation! :Y: :power: I applaud such a fine effort, and I believe this is exactly the sort of information that is hard to ignore, especially in the format you've delivered it in. Certainly resonates much more deeply in spoken word than written submission.

You've inspired me to go out (including presenting with others) and do something similar over the next few months.

Latest posts