How small can the SDC find!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the size of gold i got the other day the lead shot is only for size comparison I ended up with 19 bits of lead to this tiny bit so thats pretty good usually get a LOT more lead per bit of gold .
And I was also using a phase tech sP01 booster

1536491995_331abfde-35d5-4348-95d4-aaad288ae905.jpg

dirtdiggin said:
This is the size of gold i got the other day the lead shot is only for size comparison I ended up with 19 bits of lead to this tiny bit so thats pretty good usually get a LOT more lead per bit of gold .
And I was also using a phase tech sP01 booster

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1995_331abfde-35d5-4348-95d4-aaad288ae905.jpg

Curious how you set your SP01 if I can ask mate? Do you run constantly and if so what threshold level on the sdc do you run?

Got so used to operating on the noises without one I just couldnt really get into it at first but I did a recheck of some mullock thats a pretty hot (red rock, red clay, ironstone mix) and picked up a tiny signal for another target I certainly hadnt heard without the SP01.

Running setting 1, volume 5, (and switch 1 I think).

Cant put the pick near the coil at anything above volume 5 though holy hell.

Sorry for the questions, just curious especially seeing the results on the 14x9 in testing.

Latest posts