For sale Opal mine

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Producing gem colour under one third worked good area. Two shafts very safe. Contact for more information $8000

Rodney if you are asking 8 grand for anything the least you can do is front up with some photo evidence, location (you say 1/3 worked) size of the mine.

Hi Rodney I could be interested but a little more info is needed, where is the mine, time left on the lease all that sort of stuff, anything else included in sale.
Pm me if you like.
Thanks

Rm outback the least you could do would be understand why I don't want to put too much information on a site. We have huge problems with ratters and This is for someone who is interested in a opal mine. All they have to do is ask for information and I'll privately send it.

rodney said:
Rm outback the least you could do would be understand why I don't want to put too much information on a site. We have huge problems with ratters and This is for someone who is interested in a opal mine. All they have to do is ask for information and I'll privately send it.

yes very understandable I have a mate who owns a mine and regularly he has to repair his fence around the claim and buy new padlocks to keep people out of his shafts and adit/tunnel he has had a lot of mining gear stolen too even from inside the mine.

I should have said its in the Grawin Sheepyard area. Seam country so you dont have to wash your dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts