Gpz 19 coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a gpz 19" coil if anyone has one they want to sell.
Cheers

Evening Walshy,

I have just sent a text to a mate who is currently in WA for 6-8 weeks - he is a PA member but isn't on here very often.

He has a 19" that he bought about 18 months ago that he had only used once before he left Vic. He also had a new titanium knee put in late last year and the 14" worked fine but he hadn't tested the 19" before he left for WA.

I have texted him and have asked if he has used it this trip and if he actually can use it without it picking up his knee. My gut feel is that he isn't going to be able to use. We had sort of joked about me buying it if he can't use it but I'm not currently in a position to do that. Considering your recent find I reckon you might have a good spot to run a 19" over ;)

Unsure if he has phone range so he may reply today or may reply in a week. I'll fill you in as soon as he does reply :Y:

Thanks mate. Appreciate the effort.
Got heaps more ground to run the 14 over to keep us busy haha.
Matty and I are gonna go halvies in one and split the finds I think. With the exception of the next one over an oz which has his name on it.
Thanks again northeast

No worries. No reply yet though.

Or there is MadTuna's up in the For Sale section. Dammit has said he'll take it but I'm not sure if he was joking or not - hard to tell with that avatar he's got :lol:

Thanks for the replies guys. Just had a chat with my mate and we are gonna get one in 3 weeks so I will drop you a msg to see if yours are still available

Evening Walshie,

Have had a reply. The cheeky bugger is getting lots of gold :rolleyes:

He has used the 19" and surprisingly has had no issues with the titanium knee. However, he hasn't used it much as he finds it bloody heavy and is going to sell it once he gets home.

He's heading home in a week.

Says it is in 'as new' condition.

Unfortunately my mate bought one at the full price around $1800 or whatever they were. But they are now only $1450 brand new from Phase Tech. And some who bought a GPZ for full price were able to get a special on the 19" when they came out and only paid about $1150.

It's a hard pill to swallow to probably take a $???? cut on a coil with approx 10 hours on it.

Anyway, I see your comment above and I'm sure he'll PM you when he is back.

Cheers :Y:

there is one listed elsewhere

$ 850 +

For sale 19 inch coil with nugget finder cover, excellent condition
Selling for $850 have photos of needed, pick up or drop off in vic

If someone in melb wants it I can get his details

Status
Not open for further replies.