SD or GP series power plug pinout diagram

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Not sure if this has been covered somewhere before, but I am looking for a SD/GP series power plug pinout diagram. I want to make a power cord to go from the battery system to the control box and I don't have the detector yet to find out which wires go where. Hope someone can help.
Regards
Firey10_0

1535704093_123.jpg

stolen from the www

I would be interested if anyone knows what type of cable to purchase to make my own for a gpx as well.

ctxkid said:
rockdev said:
I would be interested if anyone knows what type of cable to purchase to make my own for a gpx as well.
I used sheilded 4 core audio cable

Thanks ctxkid, I was looking at making a couple for spares I will have a look at Jaycar for some. :Y:

rockdev said:
ctxkid said:
rockdev said:
I used sheilded 4 core audio cable

Thanks ctxkid, I was looking at making a couple for spares I will have a look at Jaycar for some. :Y:
no worries , jaycar is where mine came from , plugs and sockets on ebay, although i never tried jaycar for those

Hi again all
I maybe not seeing the obvious but as the SD/GP series is only a 4pin plug/socket does this change the pinout locations. It's the 4pin plug/so let I am after.
Thanks
Firey10_0

Firey10_0 said:
Hi again all
I maybe not seeing the obvious but as the SD/GP series is only a 4pin plug/socket does this change the pinout locations. It's the 4pin plug/so let I am after.
Thanks
Firey10_0

I think there both wired the same for both the 4 and 5 pin connectors Firey, its just the 5th pin is not used on the gpx series. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but pretty sure that's correct.

ctxkid said:
no worries , jaycar is where mine came from , plugs and sockets on ebay, although i never tried jaycar for those

Thanks again will grab some and have a go at it myself.

Hi Auman and everyone else
Thanks very much. That's exactly what I'm after.
Thanks again
Firey10_0