how many of you have a 4x4

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broke my engine mounts in my B2600 up Stanley / Yack way this weekend just gone was some narly red clay and slippy as heck slate :playful:

Just bought my first 4wd a couple of weeks ago. 97 Pajero 2.8 turbo diesel. Loved it for a while until it done the fuel pump. Geez thats an expensive job! Nearly as much as I paid for the vehicle. :poop:

bumdags said:
Just bought my first 4wd a couple of weeks ago. 97 Pajero 2.8 turbo diesel. Loved it for a while until it done the fuel pump. Geez thats an expensive job! Nearly as much as I paid for the vehicle. :poop:

You should always ask ;)

1535424144_pajero_line_up_4.jpg

1535424455_pajero_line_up_5.jpg

Square shaped wagon with bonnet scoop for intercooler. Sorry no pics. like the white one in the middle pic. Thanks bogger thats a nice collection :Y:

bumdags said:
Square shaped wagon with bonnet scoop for intercooler. Sorry no pics. like the white one in the middle pic. Thanks bogger thats a nice collection :Y:

There ya go :Y: But that's NL widebody the white one................... same bonnet different guards

Nucopia I need them ........................ Fraser is very unkind to vehicles. :8

1535430478_turbo_bonnet.jpg

1535430602_turbo_bonnet_1.jpg

Latest posts