Deus Salt Water Programs

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,
Looking to muck around with wet and dry sand programs.
Interested to know how others are getting on using variations of the Dry and Wet Sand with the Deus.

I use a program called Beach Gold. It is a variation of the goldfield program. Mimics a PI machine as it hums along and makes a noise at ANY metal. On full tones so it will ring from very low to higher tones depending on the metal.

Thanks Ramjet.
Do you have the settings so I can check it out here in South Aust

Hi Trev,
I ran V5 The other morning on standard wet beach mode and all I adjusted was the ground balance.
It was 00 so I set the GB to 00 and it ran very well. (Down from the usual 27 start in wet beach)

Recovered a few sinkers and a 10 cent piece and surprised me how well it ran.

This is an area I do a lot, its 2 minutes from home and constantly changes as its a creek flowing into the ocean. About once a month I get a sneaky pre-dec or something cool, mostly I just top up my sinkers for when I go fishing though in this spot.

Been hard for the deus in the past but ran very well for me not changing too much.

Rods Beach gold Program is a good one. although It did get deleted on my last update and I cant for the life of me remember the settings.
OOPS!

Happy Hunting Trev.

Clegy

Can anyone supply the settings for:Rods Gold Beach program.
I,d like to try it out here in South Aus.

Latest posts